Solar Repair & Maintenance
Removal and Reinstallation Process
PEP Solar’s team of expert technicians follow 6 defined steps when removing and reinstalling your home’s solar panels:
- Pre-Removal Evaluation: If we were not the original installers, we will begin with a comprehensive on-site evaluation. This information is used to create a complete site plan for your solar removal and reinstallation project.
- Removal Scheduling: Our service department will work directly with you and your roofer (if applicable) to coordinate all removal and reinstallation dates.
- Storage: Once we have removed all panels and racking, we will safely bundle your panels and store them at your property in a predetermined safe location. We also provide the option to transport and store panels, racking, and all related hardware at our warehouse for an additional cost.
- Pre-Installation inspection: Once repairs are complete, or your new home is ready to go solar, our site evaluator will return and perform a thorough pre-installation inspection of your roof.
- Installation Scheduling: Our service department will coordinate the nearest installation date that best aligns with your schedule.
- Post Installation Inspection: Once the installation is complete, we will schedule a final, onsite quality audit to ensure the system is working properly.
Is your solar energy system running at peak capacity?
The PEP Solar Certified Solar Energy System Inspection Service will help you determine the efficiency, longevity, and safety of your solar energy system, ensuring that it produces as much energy as possible. Our experienced technicians check your complete system, including line-of-sight, electrical connections, inverters, disconnects, fuses, panels, and breakers. Let us help protect your solar energy investment, with repairs and maintenance for:
- General Components
- Circuit Voltage and Current Requirements
- Conductors and Wiring Methods
- Over-current Protection
- Markings and Labels
- Connection to Other Sources
- Batteries and charge Control